Step Parenting Community
husband do not accept my son
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

husband do not accept my son

I have been married for 3 yrs now i have three children ages 18 my son, 8  my daughter and 18 months  daughter how ever when i got married  my husband had 4 kids 25,24 to boys 21,16 two girls i had accepted them and all their dysfunctional vines  my son is with my relative  my 8 yr is not his also but he loves her .his kid were not close with him until he got married now they want all his time and i don't get a say.i found my self now to far from my son .since i don't get to spend any time with him now and my husband seem to show up all my son little faults when he comes around but his kids own are mountains which he don't seem to see this is stress me out so much that i have sleep less nights worry over my son and when i try to talk about it my husband get all mad i find this to be selfish and him giving my son rejection this to has cause me to pull my self away from my husband in many ways
what should i do to handle this he is a controlling person too?  
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Leave.  Your son needs you.
Blank
1268057_tn?1399131913
I don't understand why you just don't go visit your son by yourself.  

Is there a reason why your husband doesn't like your son?  Did something happen?  

Would couples' therapy be an option?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank