Stomach Cancer Community
U

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.

U

Okay I have been have air come out my rectum. My mouth and I this my ears. I am thinking it is gas because my stomach was really bloated before the air started come well the really problem is that it don't want to stop and now my stomach sinking I'n more and more. When I try to stop the air it keeps coming out my stomach is getting small and smaller right before my eye and it is getting tighter and tight. When I close my mouth the air fills up I'n my throat making it hard to breath and not sure but it kind of seems like my legs and breast r getting smaller also. Someone please help what is happening to me.
Did you ever find out the cause of this?