Story telling ,Real or Imaginary ' User Group
Surprised
About This Group:

Tell us some stories about anything , perhaps you are a budding Author, sad , funny, crazy, any subject ., biographic, lets have Fun, poetry always good, dont mind a bit of politics thrown in LOL...

Founded by margypops on September 28, 2009
81 members

Surprised

Angelic laughter, faintly, fills the air as the aroma of  fresh linen and irish creme play tug- of -war in my nostrals, tempting me into deep slumber and then slightly nudging me back into awareness.

shades of yellow and pink twirl around in my eyelids and then fade into the dark  like flower pedals that are free of there stems on a breezy spring dusk.

I stretch and moan like a Grizzly just awaking from hypernation as a familiar sound of sizzling and crackling come from down the hall.

My taste buds start to sweat in anticipation like the birth of Niagra falls. It intensifies into a flourishing river, unforgiving and unstoppable,Thus causing a voice in my head to yell sink or swim as i swing my uncooperative limbs towards the floor.

I stumble and weave like an old Drunk, through a maze of high heals, babydolls, and little hot wheels race cars then  glare back, unscaved and proud at my accomplishment like Indiana Jones or Bear Grills in the deadliest jungle on earth.

Standing in the Hallway, in my skippies like the undead with my super model pose but add 30 pounds. I hear a loud chear coming up the hall in parade form of all my family and friends.

Happy Birthday to you.

I'm not sure what catagory my writing would fall under but it's fun. i just made that up.
   You have a natural gift of poetry...very descriptive!
the only part i wasn't happy with is the breezy, spring dusk. I phrased it a little funny there.
But thank you. I use to write songs but i never tryed to do anything else.it gets my creative juices flowing.lol..
I probably have a bunch of mispelling and mistakes in my layout so if there are any english teachers amongst you, i apologize. I'm just an old redneck having some fun.
hah well from one oldish former brit redneck...I like your style .,don't you think thats what creativity is the putting down of fine words ..that simply pop up in ones head ,the heck with spelling ..I like the descriptions.
Well, thank you. I know that creative folks tend to be to critical on themselves so it's really nice to hear the complements. I will post more in the future and look foward to reading others.

Thank you, Friends.
mishymoshymarcy What in the world am i doin... Comment
evewisewoman commented on STOP BEING STUPID.
Nighthawk61 commented on This is for you Grand...