Body Spasm
I have been experiencing spasms all over my body especially my leg and my back. Strange as my description may seem when I lie down to sleep I feel as if my flesh is wasting away and I feel my body jumping (not voilently..but I feel it). I am a student and do not sleep a lot.  I have been under a tremedous amount of of stress with my studies. Could the spams and the feeling of my flesh be as a result of the stress I am under or is it more serious?  I have previously had problem with my back. If I sit too long at my desk my back hurt and my foot swells. Could there be a link between this and the condition that I am having with the spams?
It is quite possible you may be dealing with a stress induced physical problem. Many times students at the end of high school or pressured by college can experience a somatoform disorder which converts mental agony into physical pain. However, I am no expert and I recommend if it continues for over a week to go to the doctor. Also, spasms can be caused by dehydration, as I have experienced previously. Drink plenty of fluids until you can be seen by a doctor. If results are inconclusive, see to it that you find a good psychologist.
Also, a magnesium deficiency can cause these.
Thank you for your response. Thank you for sharing...I am a new user to this forum. The information shared  is very helpful.