Dealing with stress?
Pretty simple, what, for you guys, have been the best ways to deal with stress?
the best way i deal with stress is to face what is giving me stress try to deal with it the best i can,and if i cant sort it then i dont let it stress me.
its simple, dont stress yourself. The more you stress yourself the more problems you will be facing. Go to the doc if you are not feeling ok, and try and take every single thing easy. After all stress doesn't help, it rather destroys you. I have been through stress in my life, and it was extreme to the point i can sleep for more than an hour. I thought maybe my life was all gone, but i learnt slowly how to deal with it and now whatever it easy, i would never stress myself. After all life is short, and doesnt have time and energy to stress yourself.
I do "yoga breathing."  It is something you can do without looking funny.  

Breath in through your nose for 4-6 seconds.
Hold the breath in for 4-6 seconds.
Blow all the air out of your lungs for 4-6 seconds.  

By the second or third time I can feel my shoulders relaxing and my breathing is nice and slow and not so rushed.

Hope this helps.
Wow, the best way??? Is there any??? :)...Well, i do know what stress is, and only thing i can say is, when i solved  my problems, stress was gone. Can't run away from it.  What is the problem that causes the stress? Everything can be solved, no matter how hard it is.  You have to think pink, no matter how hard it is. One of thing that helped me, was praying. I also knew that i have to be strong,although i had a nerve breakdown.Faith in better tomorrow? Yes,helps. Move somewhere else? Yes, helps. To  find another job? Helps. But what can help you...i don't know. But think pink, don't give up.
"What is the problem that causes the stress? Everything can be solved, no matter how hard it is."

- I beg to differ. Has the economy not changed your life in a big way? It has for millions of folks, that's what stress is. There is only so much people can control. Thats why stress is at an all time high today. Of course deep breathing, yoga, ect is good for people that have panic attacks, basic stress is still there for many.

Sorry to be so blunt.