Irregular periods from stress?
Last month, I was two weeks late for my period so I went to get  a test and it was negative; a day later I got my period which lasted for 7 days and was pretty heavy - basically normal for me. Now, my period has started again but two weeks early! I've been stressed recently, is this why my periods are all over the place? Thank you!
ljz
It could be but usually ur period will be late when ur stressed out. U might wanna go see ur doctor about that just to make sure everything is ok
It could be caused by that. It's also could be caused by your hormones. I had similar situation and went to the gynecologist, she ordered to do some test, USG, then i went to endocrinologist and finally i got my meds. It helped a lot, i also found out that I have problems with my thyroid.
Stress can affect you cycle but it might not be a bad idea to have your gyno do a ct scan or MRI.. you may have something in there that is causing it.. don't mean to scare you but even something as small as an ovarian cyst can cause irregular bleeding..