Stress Community
Is taking Herbalife safe?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Is taking Herbalife safe?

I have been drinking Herbalife Tea for 3 months now and have lost weight. Went from 185.9 - 159. in the past 4-5 months.  My concern is, I take thyroid medication because mine was taken out, I have been extremely tired and I am wondering if drinking the tea is flushing my body of the medication I need to live!
One of the things I have noticed is my joints hurt. I have trouble getting up and down without being in a lot of pain. It takes me a few minutes of moving before the pain subsides to where it is bareable to walk. I dont know if it has anything to do with Herbalife or if I'm just falling apart :/
You have to consult your doctor first. I've used herbalife for 6 months and lost a lot of weight.
I personally don't believe in herballife as being a good diet to be on. I believe you are not balanced and that you are not getting the nutrients you need and thus the bad symptoms. As the other post said see your doctor. I would stop this regime and go back to your normal diet, cut out fat and lower intake of meat and eat whole grains and plant based foods with small amounts of fish and chicken. Keep away from trans fats and cream sauces, and you will probably do very well. I 'm not against herbs as many are beneficial. I don't think this diet or regime is right for you.  Take a look at the documentary Forks over Knives. It is a good way to go but be careful with Iron and B12 deficiency. always ask  your doctor before dieting.
We are benefited a lot from herbalife. And it is just a balance cellular nutrition that allow our cell absorb the nutrients we eat. If you are in a medication, please consult a doctor and informed your sponsor.