Stress Community
Ok I don't understand what's happening to me
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ok I don't understand what's happening to me

I don't know if this is related to stress or what.
But i have been having slight headaches, calf tightness, sharp pains(behind my head and occasionally around the other parts too), my knee feels tight and occasionally pain also gets there, pain on my forearm at times, armpit feels outstretched, i get pains at wrist,feet and elbows(also sharp). Pain at the back of my neck.

There was also this one time when i woke up, my eye felt like it was under sooooo much pressure, but it disappeared after 5 minutes.

4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
help please
Blank
Have the same problem pretty much nonstop is mainly do to stress and the environment I'm in. The only thing that has seemed to help is relaxation and a medication for anxiety called ativan that my Dr prescribed
Blank
4768967_tn?1358934467
maybe your body is trying to tell you it is time for a change in your environment. time to move on and start a new chapter. time to travel, move to a different city or twon or state. time to take time out for you. If you do not take time out for you  then your body will shut down and start forcing  you too stop and take time to relax just for you.
Blank
4753943_tn?1359938169
Fibromyalgia?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Stress Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity