Ok I don't understand what's happening to me
I don't know if this is related to stress or what.
But i have been having slight headaches, calf tightness, sharp pains(behind my head and occasionally around the other parts too), my knee feels tight and occasionally pain also gets there, pain on my forearm at times, armpit feels outstretched, i get pains at wrist,feet and elbows(also sharp). Pain at the back of my neck.

There was also this one time when i woke up, my eye felt like it was under sooooo much pressure, but it disappeared after 5 minutes.

help please
Have the same problem pretty much nonstop is mainly do to stress and the environment I'm in. The only thing that has seemed to help is relaxation and a medication for anxiety called ativan that my Dr prescribed
maybe your body is trying to tell you it is time for a change in your environment. time to move on and start a new chapter. time to travel, move to a different city or twon or state. time to take time out for you. If you do not take time out for you  then your body will shut down and start forcing  you too stop and take time to relax just for you.
Fibromyalgia?