Stress Community
Pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

Pregnant

Help! I had recieve a handjob from a girl and I am not sure whether there is my sperm on her hand as I did ejaculate. My concern is if she has sperm on her hands and she never wash it away and inserted into her vagina somehow, what is the chances of her getting pregnant? Should I worry? Although it is not a direct sex no intercourse will she still get pregnant ?
Avatar n tn
i guess dont worry its not so easy process stay calm
if your a female how did that happen?
It's not likely she would put it in her do that uless she was trying to get pregnant but if she were to do that it is slightly possible she could get pregnant counting there was enough on her hand to put up there. Sperm can swim and live up to 72 hours after ejaculation. I hope this helps