Stressed!!!
I been trying to get my medical records for the last 3 weeks I sign released and everything to be sent to me and to new gas doctor they said they sent them on 8th but never git them don't take over a week to get 20 miles away. I have been getting the turnaround every time I call them they upset me and my side where lump is has been in pain for 2 days now. On release form never mention money for the records n called over 10 times about this until I called them lame greedy doctors money came up for each copy she said she out them in mail yesterday again just lies so I am going up there tomorrow. She said they will be ready so have to see are they hiding something?? Cuz I been sick since Oct I just have a feeling they are.. they only sent my family doctor one page n I have lots of pages one page saying I have enlarge spleen enlarged liver that's it nothing else and I had blood work and a few other stuff done. I can't keep calling them they are stressing me out!! I just want my records I don't under stand why they are giving me a runaround. Still fell they are hiding something about my health could that be possible?
If you can drive go there yourself and ask for them, DEMAND them from your doc, they are YOUR records and you have a right to have them. If they do not then have an attorney contact them. I had to go and just get mine myself, now if you do go yourself, they can charge you, but I do not think it is very much.
Well money never came up and wasn't on release form but when I called them lame greedy doctors money came up.  And I called like 10 times b4 that n they never mention money n said they were in mail on the 8th and I called yesterday n she brung money up n then today no money came up she said they will be waiting I just feel that something in my records that they aren't telling me and that's why they giving me the runaround I can pay it its just it wasn't on release form and was never mention b4 until I called them greedy LOL so u think its possible that they are not telling me the while story about my health issues I am having???
No sounds like those people who work with the doctor are lazy...So many times I have been them talking about there spouse/boyfriend or children or what they cooked last night. NO More professional people anymore they are all in there graves or nursing homes .The first pages are free...the second you have to pay money for.....Tell them you will pick them up and when will they be ready..and don't forget to ask there name...And if they say its a fee that 's OK too....Do not stress over something that you have no control over take a deep breathe Those records are going to be on someone desk when your dead and gone so stop stressing and ask god to guide your day.or before you talk to those NON Professional person or persons..
I picked my records up! They didn't charge me and doctor didn't tell me everything...So now I know and DONE with that office and doctor!!