hair loss
Over the past 2 weeks I've noticed my hair has been thinning increasingly.  It's scary because it's sort of happened suddenly and I feel like everyday my hair has gotten thinner and thinner.  I am 22 and there's not really a history of hair loss in my family.  What could be happening?
Are you on any medications such as a SSRI?  Hair loss is sometimes a side effect of some meds.
nope, no medications at all, and it's just so weird cuz I've noticed it recently, so it seems to have happened pretty quickly.
It may be iron loss, did you get your blood tested to see if you have low iron in your blood? Or maybe hormonal. A dermatologist would be good to see :)
I'm 26 and my hair thinning has started a few years ago, but I'm on Effexor, plus my iron is low. My hair still looks ok, I just wish it was as thick and strong as it used to be. I'm taking some liquid iron from a health food store after I've gotten tests back from my doctor. And soon lowering my dose of meds! Hope some of this helps!
God Bless!