paxil and methadone interaction
ive been takin paxil for about 5 days or so. Ive been takin methadone for about 50 days. I noticed wen I took it w the paxil it didnt work as well, actually NOT at all!! I want to continue it and i was wondering if I can take paxil at nite 12 hrs AFTER i take my methadone?
Yes you can take your paxil at night.... there are no known interactions with methadone and paxil.  Hope this helps!

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/Interaction/ChooseDrugs

heres a site to check drug interactions as well
Yes! as long as you take Paxil around the same time everyday it can be opposite your methadone schedule. Paxil can cause similar side effects that can appear to be withdrawal symptoms. You may be experiencing Paxil side effects and mistaking them for withdrawal. These can include headache, nasua,and some anxiety all which can be confused as methadone not holding all day. I too am on methadone and had similar issues with Zoloft and Wellbutrin. Good luck, this will either subside or get worse. I would take it another week. If things don't get better tell your doctor to try a different medication. If it gets worse I would stop taking it and let the doctor know the side effects are not worth the benefits. NEVER take Serequel while on Methadone. It will make you sooo tired you'll be unable to drive and you may get really FAT!!! Beware methadone makes you crave carbs and sugar. Watch you weight cause antidepressants can cause weight gain too. This is just a tip. You may have a perfect figure but Methadone has been known to plump people up. This is just a friendly warning. Good luck and I hope all is well.
Ur rite about that! I have already gained 15lbs! And counting! I hate it, did u gain ne weight? I told mt clinic the methdone is wearing off and they don't blieve me. Now that Im reading wut u say, it could b due TO the Paxil. I startesd taking it at night and I havent noticed ne more interactions. So I guess the proof is n the pudding!
Thanx every1 for you advice!!
= ]
I guess I am weird. I have been on paxil for over 10 years and on methadone for 4 months. I haven't gained anything. I lost 26lbs. since November.