Stress Community
please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.

please help

my sister 3 weeks ago she went wrong, perhaps stress, perhaps something traumatic from excessive fear due to incidents in my country, don't know, I just need to know which kind of doctors to consult.

It all started with the pulse high 95 with feelings of heat in the head (but temperature normal) then aches in her face bones. she then felt the pulses in her whole body, neck, the back, even in the legs toes a kind of earthquake in the whole body. she consulted a general medicine and heart specialist who excluded anemia after blood test and said it's tacycardia gave have 0.25 xanax. she felt better and the pulse went down. As she felt ok, she started back to study today for her thesis, soon a relapse occurerd, heat in her brain and a new symptom appeared she can't bear loud sounds

my question what kind of specialist we should consult i.e. type of doctors. could it be excessive anxiety. Also she can't sleep unless the air cooler is on during the whole night and even in daytime due to excessive heat in summer.
can it be neurological ? stress ? anxiety ? starting symptoms of migraine perhaps
Did she checked her blood pressure? When I am under a lot of stress or anxious I have similar symptoms and most of the time my blood pressure is high. I will recommend her to go to a yoga and meditation class or try to go to the gym or swim. It will really help her to fight stress and anxiety.
Go to the ER they'll refer her to the right doctor