Did I have a stroke?
Hello all, I am not sure if I had a stroke or not - really quick I am 33 (in fairly good shape/eat very well etc) A month ago, I was working out and after I finished I took a shower. In the shower I got extremely dizzy, where the whole room was spinning (I just figured I had pushed myself too hard) Within a few minutes my equilibrium was off and I became nauseous (I was keeping myself very hydrated at the time so it was dehydration) This lasted for a day, then I got an extreme migraine (something I never get). So for the next three days my equilibrium was off, I was nauseous and had a severe migraine. This happened on a friday night, so I stayed in bed all through the weekend and missed work on that monday. I finally started feeling better on Tues and by Friday (a full week later) I felt fine. The only residual issues I have is a twitching in my left lower eyelid and a migraine that just took me out of commission this past weekend. I talked to a friend and they said something about a stroke (which I sort of laughed off at the time), but I then just got my blood pressure tested and it came back high - 139/89. I couldn't believe it (given my diet/level of fitness). I am in the process of drastically changing my diet (no sodium at all) and going mostly fruits and vegetables. Am I over reacting?
I am 46 years old.  Last Sat night, I experienced a spike in my blood pressure out of the blue.  Since then, I have felt twinges in my left arm, left side of my face and my neck.  Since I am routinely under a lot of stress, I have somewhat dismissed it, but have some concerns as when one should take it seriously and seek medical attention.  Are these also subtle signs of an impending stroke or stress related?  What tests can be performed to determine which it might be?  Should I seek help immediately or see what occurs over the next few days?
Stroke usually have symptoms like:

I am 43 and have no history of Blood Pressure problem or disorder. One day at work following an Email upset and ongoing pursuing with HR I felt that Right arm was heavy and finger were twitching while I was using the mouse responding to an Email. Two days later the symptom persist and the ECG and Blood test were cleared of any sign of Heart Attack, but Blood pressure was a bit high then normal, which my Doctor has no concern of.

After few days I start to develop Right arm pain in the upper and rear deltoid, rear Deltoid muscle spasm and every painful pressure point on the Right Trapezius. Every time that I massage this point it sent numbness and pain along my Right arm and now I have low skin sensitivity on my Bicep.
My doctor had assessed the symptom as Brachial Plexus Injury and Trapezius tension Disorder.
In your opinion could I have had a mild Stroke and my current injury is the outcome.
I am due to visit a Neurologist next week.

Regards,
Hello,I'm 50 last last night I was taking care of my handicap son and turned him over,I got a stabing pain in my head,neck,and right shoulder.I woke this morning in a drule soaked pillow and not able to move my right arm very well (it's weak and there's pain to move it).I have blured vision in my right eye and there is blood in that eye.Did I have a stroke?
In 1994 I was in a car accident where I blacked out. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. They told me that it was caused by not getting enough oxygen to my brain. I was released. Then in 2001 I had another episode where I fell out in the floor. I could hear people talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying and I was having problems speaking myself. I was also experiencing numbness in my legs. I was in and out of the emergency room 5-6 times. Then they decided to do a glucose tolerence test and saw where my blood sugar didn't spike as high as it should have. That was the only test they did. Could I have in fact had a stroke?