Having another stroke
I had a TIA 2yrs ago,what are my chances of getting another one in the future?
I just had one 2 days ago and would like to know the same thing?
The next ninety days are the most critical time for a TIA patient.  If another stroke or incident is going to happen it's most likely going to be within that time frame.  That's not guarantee that you will have another one though.  I had my TIA 11 years ago and haven't had another problem since.  I hope this offered some light in this time of fear and confusion.  
Could you tell me exactly what symptoms you had? My doctor seems to think it wasn't a stroke. He said nothing of a TIA, so now I am confused of what exactly happened to me that day. They did a CT scan of the brain (this came back normal), then they did an MRI of the brain and this came back clear as well. I am scared because I haven't a clue as to what happened to me that day. Those were all of the symptoms of a TIA and they are saying it wasn't one. Are you on any medication to help prevent another one?
Does blood pressure go up after doing housework as mine was much lower in the morning before doing it.