vasa home therapy

Hi all,

I am looking into the vasa home therapy method
I would appreciate hearing any feedback about the program

thanks
gg

***
A family member, male late 60's suffered a stroke 2 months ago
a "right thalamic haematoma", and has dense hemiplegia
He is currently in rehab but looks like he'll be discharged in around a month
Hopefully Tressa999 will answer you. She has done the Vasa method for the past 6 moths or so and has had great results.  
Hi, again, gg.  Just wrote to you on your thread above regarding overseas rehab.  We also had experience with Vasa home program.  My husband definitely improved with it.  (think I wrote some details couple of months ago, including how his R buttock was flat as the wall when he began, and was rounded and almost identical to L buttock after about a month of Vasa home exercises.

Problem was that my husband SAID he wanted very badly to recover and that he was willing to do the exercises to recover, but he actually balked at doing them and I had to push him constantly to get him to work.  I thought he would do better with others directing him, so that's why we came to India.

I do highly recommend the Vasa home program for someone who is motivated to work hard, or at least is malleable to being pushed.  (In Mumbai I met some of Dr. Vasa's patients who hadn't been all that motivated to work, but at least they had cooperated with the family members who were motivated to push them.

Is your family member still a hard worker?  Motivation not wiped out by stroke?  Will he accept direction from you or someone else?