Teen Depression Community
I can't stop thinking if suicide...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I can't stop thinking if suicide...

Idk where to start...it's a long story and ATM I don't really wanna say what it is it's just that one...I'm terrified if my parents..and two...I can't get the thoughts of suicide out of my head...I'm only 16...and idk what I should do...I've thought of slitting my wrist n I'm close to doing it..ive thought if jumping out in front if a car...or just slicing my throat open...I can't live like this...I've been major depressed for 3 weeks but it started to get worse since the Saturday that just passed...the 26 of November...help me please..?..for now..I will just sleep my problems away..
Why are you terrified of your parents?  Is there a reason why you would want to end your beautiful life?  I am here to listen.  I am not an expert but I am a mom of 2 kids and I am a good listener.
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
mishymoshymarcy Chin up, focus, and do what... Comment
AlyssaWhite0908 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Aug 27
Mood Tracker
Track Mood Symptoms