Teen Depression Community
I hate my life

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

I hate my life

My parents always fighting turns out I have a brother bullied at school I don't know what to do
Hi, you seem to have been missed maybe a little more information would be helpful. Often us parents argue without realising how it can make other people feel, all I can say is parents are human too and I'm sure if you told them how much this has affected you they will a lot more careful with how they deal with any disagreements they have in the future. We can sometimes forget other people can hear what we say,  especially when it's said in anger or when stressed because what is usually said isn't usually meant.
Is that the only thing that is bothering you?   Please confide in your parents if you can, we are always here if you need any support or you need someone to speak to.
Take carex
It sounds like you are in a very difficult situation. You need to be strong, and try to offer support to your brother. Try to engage with him and help him as best you can. You also should talk to your doctor about what you are experiencing and try to get into therapy for both yourself and your brother. You should probably see a psychologist, who provides talk therapy, as opposed to a psychaitrist, who prescribes medication. You can try talking to your parents about how you feel, however if you feel your situation is too toxic, maybe not. If you can't get to a doctor or therapist, talk to your school guidance counselor or a trusted teacher. They can help you get the support you need. I wish you the best of luck. It gets better!
Do you have a trusted family member you can discuss this with?  It's an awfully large burden for you to be carrying without having a person to talk about it with.  Sometimes it is easier to try to talk to someone who is not directly in the situation, but can still possibly offer advice and maybe talk to your parents for you.  Wishing the best for you and your brother.
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
daniarcade commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
Sep 20
addict3 commented on Staying Active with c...
Sep 19