Teen Depression Community
am i a bad kid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

am i a bad kid

i am a 11 year old kid and i was tolled to go in this abanded house. thay tolled me to do it or else they whould make my life a nightmare. thay tolled me not to tell a single person and bring my friend and leave as fast as i can. and he whould call the cops on my freind but he called the cops on me. but my mom think other wise. plz wight back it fells good to tell some one.

your freind
                                                                            nobuddy
It's only natural for someone in such a helpless situation to feel like it were their fault. You were in a lose-lose situation; either way, part of your life would have gone downhill at one point. You only did what an ordinary human being would do; you avoided an unfortunate outcome and did what they told you to do. Unfortunately, it had backfired on you anyway. They planned this, and you were trapped. And there was nothing you could do about it. This was not your fault. I'm sorry that your mother doesn't believe you and I'm sorry things are not currently working out, but, when you feel comfortable, you need to talk to someone about what has happened and what to do next. These children need to be punished for putting you in such a terrible situation. Maybe, whenever you feel comfortable, you should talk to your mom and have a long talk with her about what has happened. If you honestly tell her everything that has happened there is a possibility that she may believe you. If things get worse, you may need to talk to a school counselor or a pcychatrist (spelled wrong) about what has happened and how to deal with them. If you are hesitant to do these things, perhaps it would just be best to let it pass. Soon enough things will move on and everything will be back to normal. However, if you are put in a situation like that again, do not do what the other person says. Even if they try to make your life a nightmare, ignore them. After you do that, immediately tell someone, like a parent, guardian, trusted adult, teacher, counselor, principal, et cetera. They need to know and they will take action right away if you tell them. I hope things turn out better for you and I wish you the greatest happinesses.
You need to be prepared for peer pressure by practicing how to say "no" in the mirror, be proud that you're staying strong and doing what's right for you.  

Often times we fear what has not happened yet, and so it stops us from taking the right path before anything has even happened.,

The one's that told you that they would make your life a nightmare, were in fact, already doing so. You've already faced your greatest fear the moment they engaged you in this conversation.  You must learn to be brave, when facing the unknown, and know that there are two ways to go. Fight or flight. The fight-or-flight response is a biological response of animals to acute stress. You have a choice to say "NO" (fight) or to succumb to your fear and do whatever it is that is requested of you (flight)  

Research Bullying and the Fight or Flight response on the internet. You are not alone. This happens a lot to teenagers, and so there is a lot of information available. IN FACT, October is National Bullying Prevention Month

Learn how to act if you come up against your fears again. And of course, know that responsible adults, your family, guidance counselors can help by allowing you to take this fear out of the dark, expose it to the light, and help you come to terms with what has happened. By talking this out, it is less likely to affect you in the future, so please, do not let this fester and talk about it to people who have had this type of thing happen to them, and that have found solutions to the problem.

Thank you for posting and bringing up the subject of bullying. Please feel better :). You sound like a wonderful person, and you will have a wonderful life. Those that are bullies are sick and simply want to bring you down to their level of unhappiness. Don't allow this to happen.
mishymoshymarcy Oh goodness, im losing my s... Comment
School
13 hrs ago by mishymoshymarcy
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 01