Teen Depression Community
perfection is everything??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen depression, abuse, aggressive behavior, alcohol and drug abuse, anxiety, behavioral issues, fatigue, gastrointestinal problems, grief loss, parent issues, relationship problems, school issues, self-esteem, sexuality, sleep disorders, and step-families.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

perfection is everything??

I may have depression, but one thing that is really haunting me is my fear of failure, and the need for perfection. I get so terrified everytime i make a mistake, and am the biggest perfectionist anyone will ever meet. I am really serious about my education but my perfectionism and obsessiveness with homework is really delaying my work. No one sees behind my very convincing smiles, i just wish they would. Even my good friend, she is too busy being a drama queen. i am really stressing out, and im scared of failing school. i just dont see how i am going to get through life, if i cant even get through high school. its so hard. and so many people tell me that no one is perfect, and thatthe only appproval i should be seeking is not that of others, but my own approval. i cant accept the fact that we all make mistakes, because i always get punished or i think of them constantly and they race around my head every minute. i know we learn form mistakes, but everytime i make one it seems to ruin everyones day. please i need help badly. i am having suicidal thoughts. I dont want to be a failure in life. i just want to be the best, and i have worked so hard but im not getting there. I am only 13 and school is already stressing me out since i am usually up to at least 11-12 midnight completing it. then i get a headache because of not enough sleep. I try to get better at something but all i do is get worse. i can not live with myself like this. HELP!!!
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
Ashkaikyl88 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
5 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
7 hrs ago
4059843_tn?1410695600
Blank
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
7 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Mood Tracker