Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
TSH level 0.02

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

TSH level 0.02
My TSH level has been 0.02 for 6 months. I have been on medication the whole time and there has been no improvement.My symptoms seem to be getting worse and more frequent. Will I keep getting sicker if my levels don't improve? Are they really bad? Is that a normal level for someone with hyperthyroidism?
The new guideline for TSH level is 0.3-3.0. Yours at 0.02 is too low and means that you're hyper.

You should really see an endocrinologist who is more experienced than your GP on these issues. They probably don't have you in the right dosis of medication.
A related discussion, tsh level was started.