What Should I Prepare for the Endocrine Consult?
I am scheduled for an endocrine consult, and am wondering what information I should bring. I have already had 2 thyroid scans, 3 blood panels, and a CAT scan of my neck taken during an unexplained period of swelling on one side.  Obviously, I should bring this emperical data.  

However, I like to take a proactive approach to medical treatment, and come ready with a list of my more subjective symptoms and questions for the doctor to make the most of a consult.  I believe that doctors sometimes get inundated and may not always do as thorough of a review of subjective complaints as they should.

From what I've read on this forum, I'm finding that I have a whole lot of problems that I never knew could be related to my thyroid.  And, I'm curious to find out how others prepares for their consult.
You should bring all the thyroid related testing and scanning/imaging.

The doctor may do a neck ultrasound him/herself as part of the initial consult (at least this is what we do) and some additional labs.