Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Expert Forum
thyroid

Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.

thyroid
what to do if thyroid meds are not working?
An excellent blog i recommend reading: My Hypothyroid Roller Coaster Ride: When thyroxine doesn't do its job.
find a good thyroid doctor who will sit and work with you, one that will try anything and everything.  We found that I am allergic to the cytomel that I take with the synthroid.  .  I  have been going to  to a kinseyologist   ( can't spell it)  for desensitizing . And it has worked,  Ever since ARMOUR THYROID was reformulated I do not do well with synthetic

Keep on your doctors and don't let them tell you that this it it!