Thyroid support group User Group
Thyroid
About This Group:

This is for anyone with day to day issues of coping with thyroid problems, how they affect you and what do you do to make your life better so that you can learn from this site and also help other people in a similar boat so to speak....

Founded by Melza79 on September 22, 2010
29 members

Thyroid

i am nummed and fogy difficult concentrating and memory unusual feelings?i test my throid it was TSH was 6.1 and normal T4 and T3?is it possible i get sympotms like this in TSH level 6.1 please anyone tell me how long it will take systoms to disppear so that i observe my clear mind?Thank you for answering my question.
1 Comment
Yes it is possible to be hypothyroid and have normal blood tests. However your TSH is high and not normal. Free T3 should be in the high normal range and free T4  should be in the lower half of normal. Total T3 and T4 are not good markers.

You should also get a full iron panel as well as being tested for Hashimoto's antibodies and for reverse T3 plus a saliva test for cortisol.

See the website at www.*************************
Bonnice53 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
Katiem222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
Serena52 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 22