Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
):

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

):

someone please help me out!! my boyfriend just got out of jail the middle of june i havent got my period at all and we have been havin unprotected sex but im scared becasue i have been having lower abdominal pain for the past 2 weeks. it goes away but always comes back also i noticed that after we have sex i get light pink spotting i had never had this happen to me could i be pregnant or could it be something bad? also i been having this embarrasing odor down there that i had really never had i take baths everyday and clean my self very good i dont know what to do someone please tell me whats wrong with me ):
tske a test?
OK just a home pregnancy test.. Im a mom of 2 so i should know when a wamen is pregnant..
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you have missed your periods then yes, take a test and see. If you have not, wait for the expected period date, and if you miss by more than 3-4 days, then take a test.
Foul smell and spotting can be due to bacterial vaginosis. Bacterial vaginosis is usually caused by Gardnerella vaginalis bacteria or a combination of bacteria. A decrease in the good bacterial flora (lactobacillus) and an increase in infection causing bacterial is the cause. It is not clear how the infection comes. It's not thought to be a STD as women who have not had sex can also get it. Vaginal douching, new or multiple sexual partners and smoking are thought to contribute towards the vaginosis. Diagnosis is generally by a wet mount slide showing the presence of ‘clue cells’.  Bacterial vaginosis can affect the male partner but not in the same way as it affects the female. This is because the male genitals do not have an area like the vagina which can house this infection. Men can carry traces of these bacteria in the urethra and if they multiply it can re-infect the woman.Treatment is usually by antibiotics. Generally it is treated by metronidazole given to both partners to completely eliminate the disease and to be doubly on the safe side. Although not termed as an STD yet, it is advisable to use a condom until the Bacterial Vaginosis is eliminated totally from the body. also rule out STD by a swab test. Take care!
i have taken a pregnancy test but it came out negative but still havent got my period its now 2 weeks late im scared something serious might be wrong ):
I would recommend getting screened for an STI as soon as possible.  

I would have a blood test done to rule out pregnancy.  
is it really possible for me to have that tho even tho i havent had sex with anyone for the past 6 months my boyfriend was in jail so he didnt have sex with anyone either till now that his back its just me & him & thank you i will get that done asap
Not trying to be rude, but unless you were with him in jail or with him 24/7 there is no telling what he has been doing and with whom.  

I am not saying you have an STI, but please have this checked ASAP.  It could also be as the doctor stated above BV or some other vaginal infection not considered an STI.