Abdomin
dull pain in upper left abdomin
It could be flatulance. Wind, gas or air or a stitch.
Do you have any more info?
I have experience the same thing but thats due to Urinary tract Infection. Though its not hurting so bad while urinating, it can still be UTI.  i am just suggesting here. see a doctor to know whats going on your body. after i that pain occurs with me, i let my doctor checked me right away, and it came out that im having a UTI but in mild case. so i get well just for a couple of days. don't make the situation worst. Go to doctor ASAP.
Hi! Pain in the upper left abdomen and chest area can be due to stomach issues (GERD or hiatal hernia), spleen issues, due to an abscess below the left diaphragm, a hematoma (localized collection of blood), an abscess, or a muscle pull.
The best thing would be to consult a general practitioner or PCP and try and assess what is the cause of your problem. Then proper referral for concerned specialist can take things further and get you proper treatment. Hope this helps. Take care!