Adrenal Tumor and pain
I was awaken about a week ago in severe pain. I have been diagnosed with a kidney infection and possible stones even though they have not seen a stone on a CT but I am passin gravel like stuff in my urine. I also have a adrenal tumor on the same side I am getting this pain. Its been there for about three or four years. I know it has enlarged sine first seen, I am if this could be causing my pain.

thanks!

Your adrenal glands are located right above your kidneys. Have you been following up with your physician ?
Yes I am under doctors care right now and I see my urologist on Tuesday.

Lisa
i also have a mass in my adrenal gland it has enlarged since first seen it ia causing uncontrollable high blood preassure and chest pain even though all my blood work is normal.i am still having symptems that they can not understand. fatigue not being able to sleep more than 2 or 3 hours a night; weekness in my legs shaky all the time.have they checked you for cushings or a pheracomatoma? they are hard to diganose but removing the tumor is the fix. finding a doctor willing to do that is the hard part. All of my blood work is normal but still having symptoms good luck and just keep pushing the dr. to find out what is wrong you know your body better than anyone else.