Buzzing head feeling after Head injury
I am totally confused.  First, I will add that I had a concussion in March of last year.  I had a seizure then (but never had them before).  I know it is possible that they may never reoccur.  A strange thing happened a few months later that I have never experienced.

While playing some video game on the playstation, I had been moving the joystick on the controller quickly with the center of my hand, and all of a sudden I had this buzzing sensation that started from the center of my forehead that I at first ignored.  Then it traveled to the rest of my head and it forced me to start laying back for some reason.  I said my husband's name as it was happening and snapped out of whatever it was.  I still get the buzzing feeling, but as long as I stop what I am doing, it will not get to that point. Sometimes it makes me so dizzy I can't move.

I have no idea what that is.  I get migraines alot now too, but I am really confused by the buzzing sensation.  Additionally, I hit my head on something recently and the headaches occur daily now.  I wonder also how long a head injury takes to heal.

This discussion is related to Visual auras/streaks, disorientation, balance issues, fuzzy, buzzing, vibrating feeling in head, numb tongue, slow/slurred speech.
Well I have not read it all and personally its hard for me to read so I will just say that I had a brain injury but was still conscious and it was time for me to leave that job even though I chose to play hold on and take off with my hands and ended up following on the floor and still could answer questions but when I got to the hospital or even the ambulance I did not notice somethiung was wrong until they told me to lay back down and then I realized my head was bleeding and when the assistant manager called me to get me back into work I finally let him go without telling him that I did it for him
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you have is probably headache with tinnitus (abnormal sound in ear). This can be stress related or due to sleep disturbances. Subarachnoid hemorrhage can also give headache with tinnitus so since there is history of head injury get your blood pressure checked, and maybe a MRI after consulting a neurologist. It can be a chronic daily headache which is a variant of complex migraine. It can also be due to carotid artery kinking, aneurysm or blockage. High BP could be another cause.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
you could be dealing with a seizure condiction. get to your DR ASAP