Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Extreme fatigue and foggy head

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Extreme fatigue and foggy head

I am 26 years old and I have extreme fatigue. I wake up tired everyday. I have something I call foggy head like I can't concentrate or think clearly. I had a very small tumor on my pituitary that medication shrunk. I was on dostinex, but can't find name brand anymore, so now I have to take the generic. I was fatigued before I was on medication, so I'm guessing it's not the medicine doing it to me. My periods are irregular sometimes, so I don't know if it's hormonal. I get so exhausted that I have a hard time working. I've been to my regular doctor, an endocronologist, and a ruehmatologist. Help!
Avatar n tn
you may want to consider a sleep study test. I have been suffering from extreme fatgue and insomnia as well as never feeling refreshed after sleep. This has gone on for years. I do not snore but the last doctor I went to sent me for a sleep study and suprise I have moderate sleep apena. They placed me an a CPAP machine at night. Now I will be honest it has not cured everything but I do sleep better, still dont jump out of bed ready to take on the day, but once up I do have more energy and can stay awake during the day. The fatgue is still there but to a lesser degree. Just a thought, maybe discuss it with you regular doctor.
Avatar n tn
I have a question. Does a doctor or nurse respond to these questions or is it just a board where regular people give their opinions? If a doctor does respond, how many days does it take them to respond?
Avatar n tn
This is a patient to patient fourm.  It is not monitored by medical personel.
Hi, I also have extreme fatigue and also a pituitary tumor. Only I have not taken any meds for it as of yet. It is slowly growing and when it reaches a certain size they are going to remove it. I get massive migraines, dizziness, and easily get confused/disoriented due to this.

The fatigue was really getting to me though, but then I started experiencing alot of pain for no reason. After 3 years of going to all sorts of doctors I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and chronic fatige syndrome. THis is one of the worst things to deal with, In my opinion. There is nothing you can do for the pain except pain meds, and there is no cure for it. Many people don't know what it is, and if they do, alot of doctors don't believe in it. But trust me...ITS REAL!!!

So if you are experiencing pain throughout your body, for no known reason, I would suggest getting to a rhumatologist. That is who diagnosed me. If it is fibromyalgia, I really feel for you, its no fun, and so many other things happen to you because of this damn illness. There is a thing that we fibromites refer to as fibrofog. Its when you can not concentrate or remember things very well. If you would like more information on fibromyalgia please visit this site...the people here are very understanding, and you will learn alot about what fibromyalgia people go through day in and day out.

www.fibrohugs.com
Avatar n tn
Has your Endocronologist ruled out thryoid disorder?  All of your symptoms could be coming from that.  Even though tests results are in the "normal"  range, its worth checking out.