FEELS LIKE LEFT HAND IS A SLEEP?
TWO DAYS ago my hand just felt like it went to sleep,and little bit stiff now ,when i close it it tingles like if it had gone to sleep.
Did you hit your elbow?
HI I JUST READ YOUR SYMPTOMS. SOMETIMES I EXPERIENCE THE SAME THINGS. I GETS REALLY BAD AT NIGHT. MY LEFT HAND GOES TO SLEEP AND IS VERY TINGLY. IT COULD BE EITHER CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME OR NERVE ENTRAPMENT. CHECK INTO THESE 2 THINGS. IT MIGHT DO YOU SOME GOOD.
My left hand feels a sleep. The pinky finger, ring finger, long finger are swollen and sore across the knuckles and finger tips are sore. They have a burning sensation, tingling, and cold. The wrist is swollen and the hand is bent and the pinky finger is weak. I can not bend the pinky finger, ring finger, and long finger. What could this be?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.