Fever for 7 days
I just turned fourteen on may 6, and for the past week since then I have had a fever at around 101. The fourth day they took blood and tested it for anything wrong, they found nothing. My body after the seventh day now aches on the sides of my neck and my arms. I have had a runny nose since the first day. Whenever I wake up my mom gives me a motrin and my fever still stays at around 100 or 99 but I feel fine... then at around 8 I completely crash. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with me?

It sounds like Influenza, commonly referred to as the flu.It is viral infection which has symptoms like Body aches( specially joints and throat ), Extreme coldness and fever,Fatigue,Headache, runny nose ect.It lasts for 5-7 days some times up to 10 days.So no need to be panic and you are getting right medication so continue it.You may also visit to your physician to get your blood count done to rule out any other possibility.Hope it helps.Regards.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
In all probability it is viral flu. Take plenty of hot fluids. A single Mortin in the morning is not enough. Take it thrice a day. You need to take anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen with it (when fever is more than 100 degree Fahrenheit) and also an antiallergic like Claritin. Take a multivitamin pill too. If the fever persists beyond 10 days consult a doctor and get investigated for PUO or pyrexia (fever) of unknown origin. This is a complete panel of tests most labs have to look into the various causes of persisting fever.
In your case I feel the treatment was not complete. Hence start this and wait for 3-5 days. If your fever range goes up or you are feeling worse got to ER or consult your doctor ASAP.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!