Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help

Hi,
For the last couple days, ive been feeling like i need to wee alot although when i get to the loo only a few drips come out. Also i have a sharp pain quickly after but then disappears soon after. And now today to add to that, ive  had mega stomache cramps and light headed/nausea really badly when stood up.Dunno if this will help but ive been feeling pretty depressed recently too.
Any ideas what this could be, or any advice,
Thank you kindly
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
2025690_tn?1328900465
That sounds a lot like a UTI and it could possible be turning into a kidney infection. I had one over christmas. I would get to a doctor ASAP. I hope that helps.
Blank
I'd say it is either a bladder infection or a prostate infection if you're a male. I would go get a pee test from the doctor to know for sure. If you start getting really muddy brown urine you might want to get your kidneys checked out
Blank
You could have a urinary tract infection. I would go to your doctor and have a test done or drink cranberry juice everyday for two weeks and see if your symptoms start to get better.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank