Higher ESR value (66) and Sever Pain in Feet.
I am having server pain in my both heels and i could hardly walk. I have had my Blood test that showed ESR 66. two Weeks before i Had Urine test and it should Pus in it. the report is as under
ESR 66mm, HB10.0, TLC 5*10(power 9) , dlc neutrophils 50%, lymphocytes 44%, monocytes 3%,
platelet count 203*10(power 9)
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The pain could be due to heel spurs, plantar fascitis etc but they must have been ruled out. All I can say is that prolonged pressure on one point is responsible for your pain. You should try acupressure and wear soft padded footwear preferably slip-ons and not shoes. You can also try foot wear with soles designed according to pressure points. Also when you are standing keep changing the position, lift your foot off the ground for sometime and let your foot bear the body weight alternatively. If possible keep a small stool nearby on which you can rest your foot from time to time.
Plantar fasciitis, arthritis of small joints, diabetic neuropathy, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, over weight, deep vein thrombosis, wrong foot wear, gout, etc are a few causes of sore feet with heel pain. A high ESR by itself is not diagnostic. You need other tests too. Please consult a rheumatologist and an orthopedic specialist.
Take care!
Take care!
I also have family history of Kidney problem and i my self have pain in my kidney, Does this have any impact or relevance to the problem i am facing ?