Hunger Pangs, Nausea & Migraines
I recently woke up in the middle of the night with a gnawing pain in my stomach which I later realised were hunger pangs and extremely painfull ones at that.Later in the day i got a sever migraine.
It seems that i'm always hungry and yet eating doesn't seem to really help. Lately I now have nausea in the mornings.
I've seen a doctor who prescribed some anti-acid syrup.
Any idea of all the 3 related i.e the hunger pangs, migrain and nausea?
This has been happening for about 2 weeks now.
I've been experiencing the same thing sive i was 15  and now i am 26  and ( i've been taking meds for migrains for the last 3 years but this prob didn't go away) and doc never have any answer for me. They just say it's part of migrain Which i thin it causes the migaines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They recommend eating something every 2 hours and igained 35 puonds.i lost that now i am thin but every morning iget upat 4 or 5 and i have to eat something samll otherwise paine will continue to grow!!!!post something if you ever get an answer.
Thanks for writing to the forum! Hunger pangs with nausea in the morning can be due to severe acidity. These often result in migraine attacks. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal.

This could also be due to diabetes causing severe hunger pangs.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.