I found my answer
i am experiencing headaches and dizzyness when i stand up and I realized after researching online that it might be caused by too much caffiene. I only have one cup of coffee a day but than a little chocolate and juices that contain caffiene. I have found this website helpful... http://www.*****.*****.com/migraines-headaches/guide/triggers-caffeine and I am going to reduce my caffiene intake and see if my headaches go away.

This discussion is related to Weakness, Dizziness, Tired, Headache.
You could also be dehydrated. The symptoms you describe are classic signs of dehydration. Drink water!! Google dehydration for more info.
Many different foods can be migraine triggers. Good for you that you did some research! Alcohol, red wine, cheeses, foods that contain nitrates can  be common triggers. It can be very helpful to keep an intake log/journal. Be well! <3  
hey sarah iv had the same with you.. for me it was caffeine and i was eating enough! so if your still getting dizzy and head aches after cutting down on caffeine try eating a bit more would help :)

cheers sam :)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.