Itching Bones
From time to time and mostly in my thighs I feel a really deep itch. Its not the skin, its DEEP! Like its the bone. I find myself having to punch myself to ease the itch or give myself a knuckle massage. I dont do any drugs, i do smoke and drink occasionally. Dont know if that has anything to do with it. I have no allergies and there is no surface indications of any rash or anything. Not a real emergency, just curious. Thanks for any help provided.

This discussion is related to itching bones.
This is usually not itchy bones although that is what it feels like.  It is usually a nerve causing this feeling.  If the problem persists, you should see your doctor and possibly be referred to a neurologist to find out what is going on with those nerves of yours.  Hope this helps you out.
A related discussion, deep itch inside bone was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.