Large lump between my shoulder blades.
I have a large lump forming between my shoulder blades just below my neck. I'm 15 years old. It doesnt hurt, and it's soft. I push on it and feel something, not bone or fat. It's like numb.. I cant feel it unless I press VERY hard. Please help.. what's wrong with me?
In this picture I can't see the lump.  You need to have your back to the camera.  

Are your parents taking you to the doctor for this?
That hump thing abit under my ear. It isnt a small tiny one.. it's big like my hand. And no, I havent told them about it yet. I'm afriad it might be cancer or a tumor.
I know you are afraid of what it is, but you need to tell your parents and have this checked by a physician ASAP.  Could be a basic cyst or another benign problem such as a fatty tumor.  Please go and get this sorted out.  
I'll let them know, and see what they think. Cancer runs in my family, my great grandmother had it. grandmother had it. My mom had it. And I know im next.. I dont want to hear someone tell me it's cancer or a tumor. Can it be removed?.. will it effect my spine or brain because it's between both?
I can see it now, looks like a fatty tumor.  That is NOT a diagnosis but a guess.  Difficult to say whether it is a cyst or a fatty tumor.  

How long have you had it?
I would say.. two years? It hasnt been this bad though..  it's starting to show through my shirt. I just noticed about an hour ago that it was the size it is.
You can't go on "what ifs".  Please have this checked.  I can't tell you how and if it can be removed because I don't know how it is positioned.  If it is a fatty tumor, and that is IF, these tumors are benign/non-cancerous, but not pleasant to the eyes.  

You have to take care of yourself.  You are still so young.  I know you don't want to hear this and that but you need to find out what is going on with your body.  

Cancer runs in my family too; both sides.  I can completely understand your concern.    
A related discussion, hey hun was started.