Left side abdominal pain
I have had this left side abdominal pain for well over 1 year.  I have had many tests done including, MRI, Ultrasound, blood work.  I did have my gall bladder removed in february..and thougth maybe that would cure my pain....but it has not gone away...some days are worse than others and it is rare but has happened to go for a 1-2 days with no pain...but mainly it is constant.

It ranges just below the ribs and can sometimes radiate toward the back...   I have tried removing dairy from my diet as requested by the doctor...but I am not getting any relief.

I feel like I'm losing my mind or the doctors are missing something serious...  could this be pancreas related...

please help
Such kind of left sided abdominal pain which radiates to the back can be due to muscle strain, kidney causes of pancreatic causes which may be common after gall bladder removal. Get your kidney function tests and serum lipase and serum amylase pancreatic enzymes checked to confirm the diagnosis. It will be best to consult a physician for this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have been to my doctor several times...with allt he tests that I listed showing nothing out of normal...can it still be related to pancreas and not show on tests?

MRI, Ultrasound, blood work

its sounds like pancrease get a diffrent docter they are not being ver helpful at all
A related discussion, Constant left side abdominal pain was started.