Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lymph node pain, mild chills, pain in left arm, facial tingling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

30 yr old male, previously in good health. Been having mild lymph node pain (groin, armpits, chin), mild chills/flushing, facial tingling/numbness, and arm joint (elbow and wrist) pain and stiffness since late January, symptoms came on quickly. All of the symptoms seem to come and go, some days I'm fine all day, other days I have symptoms on and off throughout the day. Not losing weight, good appetite, maybe a little more tired than normal but I hibernate in the winter. My Temp, even when I feel flushed is ~97.5?  Been tested for Mono, CMV, Syphillis (syphilis), HIV (both antibody and viral load) and Lyme disease -- all negative. Was vaccinated for Hep A and B several years ago so I can rule out Hep C right? Doctor checked twice and couldn't find any swollen nodes, they hurt/throb more than swell. Standard blood work showed nothing other than slightly elevated WBC, blood Sed? rate was "excellent" according to the Doc, suggesting to him it's not some sort of Lymphoma. He's convinced it's stress/anxiety disorder or some unkown virus I'm getting over? He is willing to refer me to a hematologist?
Could it be Lyme that was missed by the test, I'm outside all summers? I had BAD strep in late Nov. and cyst related epydidymitis from Nov-Feb. On antibiotics (Penicillin 10days, Cipro10days, Doxy 30days then 21days) from Nov-Feb too? That would have gotten rid of Lyme right? Maybe environmental factors? I'm in a new house with oil heat, well water, and ant traps (ok I'm reaching here...). symptoms are by no means really bad but I'd like to figure this out. Any chance Diabetes? haven't checked for that, Suggestions?
Your symptoms sound strangly familiar ... I have been having pain in my lymph nodes under my arms, neck by my ear etc.. I had half my thyroid removed in end of Jan.. and they feel like they go up and down  ever since then some days are good and some days they really hurt makes me nausea... I too had normal routine blood work all came back great.. my thyroid came back underactive & my sugar was high, so that accounts for the depression, axiety, tiredness, etc.. could my arm nodes be symptoms of stress? or maybe just because of the surgery on my throat?? I am sure it is till healing. I am too very scared that it could be lymphoma. or luekemia.. would that  have shown in my bloodwork. Your symptoms also sound like fibramyalsia.. sorry about the spelling.
When I seen my doc last week, he said that stress can cause all kinds of wierd thing to the body. Well I just wanted you to know there is others out there who feel your pain, please update with any answers . Good luck to you

A couple years ago I was very upset and then I had a swollen thing under my left armpit. The doctor says it was infection. The swollen went away soon. Since then the nerve (along the tendon) along the left arm is a bit funny. Now even after several years my left side of the body is a bit funny too. There is tingling feeling on the left temple area, near the left eye, left palm, left leg, and of course left armpit. Is this normal? It seems to get force when I get tired and stress. Will it ever go away? Is it cancer? Will it hurt the nerve on my face?
LYME DISEASE PEOPLE.... THE DOCTORS NEED TO WAKE UP, WE ARE IN A SERIOUS EPIDEMIC WITH HORRIBLE TESTING-