Pelvic Vibrations
I have seen peoples questions regarding the pelvic vibrations, but I have a questions with a bit of a difference.  I do not feel these vibrations myself, but my husband does.  When we lie in bed and he puts his hand on my hips he is convinced that he feels vibrations.  Could he be feeling them and not me?
i don't know,you should see a Doctor,your husband could be feeling his own pulse.or your pulse.Or pelvev vibrations,you should make an appointment and be seen.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There are two possibilities, one is that your husband has some vibrations in his hand which become pronounced when he touches you—maybe he will feel them when he is relaxed and touching something else too. Shaky hands can be due to stress and anxiety, too much consumption of caffeine or alcohol, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), autoimmune disease like multiple sclerosis, thyroid disorders, nerve compression, and liver disease.
The other possibility is that you have a pelvic condition. Pelvic tremors or vibrations can be due to PID or pelvic inflammatory disease, compression of spinal nerves or due to pudendal neuralgia as an initiating symptom. Menopause and hormonal changes too can cause pelvic tremors and hormone replacement therapy helps control these.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself and your husband examined. Take care!