Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Warm sensation on my right calf to the side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I been experiencing this strange feeling of warm (almost feel like when you get excited, your face get heated up)on my calf of the right leg extending to the two side of my leg between knee and heel.  I do not feel unwell.  I talked to my friend, a MD, and she has never heard about it.

This discussion is related to Heat sensation in Leg.
I would start by asking if the sensation is made better or worse with acivity. I suggest you may have radicular sensation from your lower back and should ask the MD to perform a neurological spine exam.
i have the same sometimes but i never checked what it is , i think its related to by back pains, let me know if you got any news on what it might be
A sense of warmth in your leg, particularly if there is any pain in the same area might signal a blood clot & should be checked by a doctor.  Also, you don't want to massage it in case it is a clot, because this could dislodge it, which could cause it to go somewhere that could seriously endanger you.  Did your MD friend talk about the possibility of blood clot at all?

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
I am sorry to say but heat sensation can be a sign of blood clot or deep vein thrombosis. Color dopplar and angiograms are best used for diagnosis. It can also be due to pinched nerve or due to diabetic neuropathy. If you are on birth control pills, then this could be due to the side effect of pills. You will then need to consult a gynecologist and find one that suits you best.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!