Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Weird reaction

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Weird reaction

I was at work and wearing inclosed shoes allday and when i finshed i took off my shoe and noticed that on the bottom of my right foot on the ball of my big toe i had acute pain when i touched it and it was itchy. this pain continued over night and the next day the pain had spread to the ball off the second toe right from big toe and to the surrounding area of the ball of my big toe. there is no outter reaction like a rash but it really hurts and have no idea what it could be help!!
Tags: bug bite, foot pain, redness, help me, Itching
i don't know about the pain but the itching sounds like athletes foot. . . it could be something similar but just in case if you are to worried about it u could go to the doctors. where you wearing heals?
sounds like athletes foot to me