arm pain and tumors
for the last several months i have been having severe pain in my shoulder, radiating down my arms and to my hands. there is numbness, weakness and loss of arm movement as well .

last week i discovered two tumors on the back of my neck and another tumor on my arm between the elbow and houlder closer to the shoulder.  

are these tumors causing the pain or could it be something else.  yesterday i bought a product called 'stop the pain' and it seems to help quite a bit.   please advise, going to the doctor in the morning...
   Hey buddy just hang in there till you see the dr it seems you gonna have to run a few tests on ur neck and shoulder just try to relax and get rest be4 seein your dr
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, tumors can press on the nerves and cause pains. Swollen lymph nodes, lipomas, neurofibromas, though all benign can press on nerve and cause pains. Other than that it can also be a pinched nerve. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examine.
Hope this helps. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.