back pain
hi, im 22
    I have just got over a cold and now when ever i cough or sneeze my lower back hurts really bad. The pain is in the lower part of my spine and if im walking i have to stop and hold onto something to keep from falling due to how painful it is. I was wondering what could cause this and if i should go see a doctor about it. I also have a weird noise sometimes in my breathing.
hi i think it could be from you pulling your muscles when you have been coughing during d,or it could be down to a trapped nerve either one i dont think a doctor could do much apart from tell you to take painkillers,you should try masaages they can help.
You should see a physician ASAP. While unlikely, you have symptoms of spinal meningitis. You state you had a "cold". The organisms may have migrated. Coughing increases pressure in the spinal fluid which has the potential to cause the pain.
I'd say Meningitis, Mono, and the list goes on. Go to an MD.Can you touch your chin to your chest without pain? If you can, then its probably not meningitis, but if you can't? You need to get to a doctor a whole lot quicker.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.