heavy white discharge
Ive been haveing lots of white heavy kinda smelly liquid comeing out of my viginal (that messes up my under wear its that heavy) area for a couple of months now...earlier in the months my boyfriend after haveing sex he broke out with these bumps on his private that was really itchy and it would come and go..what could this be???please help me!
it can be infection,you shud see the doctor for proper medication.
thrush
I would go to the Doctor sounds like an infection to me
You do need to go see your physician.  It sounds alot like yeast or a candida infection.  If it is either of these, you and your boyfriend will continue to pass it back and forth, if you both are not treated with antibiotics.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Thick white discharge with itchiness and swelling could be a yeast infection or candida infection. This would need treatment with both, oral antifungal taken once a week for 4 weeks or more and local antifungal application.
hick white vaginal discharge can also be due to cervical cancer or lichen sclerosus. Lichen sclerosus is another problem that should be seriously considered as this also causes itchiness and swelling along with the discharge. Skin biopsy is confirmatory. A PAP smear should be done.
It could just be due to infection which will go away on its own or an allergic reaction of the latex of the condom causing profuse discharge. At times condom slips into the vagina and acts as a source of infection and discharge.
Non infective cervical lesion such as cervical erosion, chronic cervicitis, mucous polyp and ectropion (cervical glands are exposed to the vagina) may produce excessive secretion which pours out at the vagina.
Since your partner broke out with bumps on his private parts fungal infection and STD should be ruled out. Both you and your partner should go for a complete STD panel.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!