Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
inner leg cramps

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

inner leg cramps

I have read the other posts concerning the inner thigh cramps.  The pain of these cramps is intolerable. They don't happen very often but they will put me down like no other cramp I've every had. I am usually screaming and can't lean over to rub the area.  There has got to be something causing this.  I too am on blood pressure and diabetic meds.  I can never preceive when one is coming on.
Avatar n tn
I had those inner thigh cramps for years. Took plenty of vitamins and supplements ( magnesium, potassium etc.) ate banana's, drank plenty of water. Still had them. I had some good insurance for a few months and took care of some large varicose veins I had on same leg. I have not had a cramp since. I never knew the pooling of blood in this leg from the varicose veins contributed to my leg cramps, but apparently that was my culprit.
A muscle cramp on the inner side of thigh may be due to cramps in the hamstrings.
Causes may be acid-base imbalance in the body,low sodium, magnesium,calcium,potassium and vit D deficiency,dehydration,liver cirrhosis,radiculopathy, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,diabetes,medicines like diuretics,antiparkinsonian drugs,anti alzheimer’s drugs etc,vit B deficiency and poor blood circulation to the legs.
I feel that you should get evaluated bya physician to find out the confirmatory diagnosis.Till then Pls take adequate amount of fluids and eat healthy nutritious food to compensate for any mineral or vitamin deficiency.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.