lump on lower left side of head
hi, i have a lump on the lower left side of my head, it is about a 3cm circle, it hurts when something rubs or touches it, it is very tender, its underneath my hair, i get constant headaches.
can someone plz answer me.
thx
Hi there, How long have you had the lump? Also can you check to see if you can move it around. Can you also please tell me more about your headaches. Its just a little hard to give advice with little info so if you could provide a bit more information I may be able to help.
It can be a couple of things like a assets, a boil, but you should get that checked out fast and do not sqeeze it
you should go and see a doctor it could be something serious..
well i have had the lump for a couple of days now. no i cannot move it around, and the headaches come when i move my head left to right, also with the headaches the last for a long time, ive had to take alot of panadol.
hope this helps. need any more answers just write back,
thx georgia
Georgia, I have been away so I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Thanks for the info you have given above. Have you had a fall where you have knocked your head? Do not take more than 8 panadol in 24 hrs as more is extremely toxic to your liver. I would also like to know if the panadol helped with the pain? If your pain was 10/10 before panadol what is the pain reduced to after taking it? Also if you have long hair it may irritate the lump further and also cause headaches. Just get back to me and let me know if you have resolved your problem as I know its been a little while since I could get back online to help.