muscle spasm
When I sneeze, my stomach/abdominal muscle goes into a spasm.  It's right under my sternum and get very tight just to the right.  It's so intense, I have to stand up and arch my back so the spasm will go away.  It always seems to occur just after I sneeze or when I'm driving and kind of hunched over.  

Just like the hiccup occurs due to a single violent spasm of the inspiratory muscles, similarly sneezing occurs due to a single violent spasm of the expiratory muscles and especially of the abdomen. I don’t think there’s much to worry about the same. What I’ll suggest is that if this troubles you repeatedly, some exercises of the abdominal muscles will definitely help as that will make the abdominal muscles strong and thus may play a role in lessening the spasm.

I hope that helps.  Please do keep me posted. Kind Regards.
The spasms are usually due to either magnesium deficiency or calcium deficiency. They are exacerbated by caffeine drinks, which deplete calcium in muscle tissue.

The first step is to drink a glass or two of milk every day or take calcium pills. If this doesn't work try Hylands Leg Cramp Pills (containing Quinine) or prescription quinine sulfate pills.

The precipitating factor is the cough, however it is usually the calcium-channel malfunction during contraction of the musculature which results in the spasm.
Hmmm. It seems the FDA banned quinine a few weeks ago. Big brother at work. The perfect solution to which no known problem existed. I know...cardiac arythmias...blah blah.  But the FDA approved Aspartame, a known neurotoxin and carcinagenic agent linked to siezures, tumors, and brain damage. Fortunately I have lots of Quinine pills stockpiled and my neighborhood healthfood store has lots of bottles of Hyland's Leg Cramp pills for sale, but he tells me I have to purchase them surrepticiously, and meet him at closing time.  Shghhhhhh.
A related discussion, Dry Cough was started.