pain in both legs
For the last week I have had really bad pains in both of my legs. When I sit for more than 10 minutes the lower part of my legs swell up really bad. than when I get up I can barely walk. If I sit with my legs up on the couch they get pins and all tingly feeling. My right knee really hurts and keeps popping while I am walking. If I for some reason have to get on my knee it will lock when I go to get back up. Than there is this stabbing feeling in my hip, and bottom leg bone. Sorry don't know the medical word for that bone. And I have what looks like bone growing out of the back of my heel. That I swear I can feel growing as sometimes it does not hurt and others I hurts so bad I want to cry. I had 2 kids without meds so I have a pretty good pain threshold.
hello,i dont know if it'll be of much help to u,but it might be due to high serum uric acid level.do get your serum uric acid checked and stop intake of coffee and pulses,red meat,and any kind of whole nuts for now.drink loads of water.it might help u but over all if you are feeling a bone literally growing behind your heel i would suggest you get an xray done of your knee and heel.your knee might be suffering from gouty arthritis and you might actually have a bony spur in your heel.do get in touch with a doctor.
You need to see your primary care physician. There is something definitely going on, though I couldn't begin to tell you. It could be restless leg syndrome, a pinched nerve in the back, rhemutoid arthritis, extremely poor circulation to your lower extremeties...the list goes on.

Don't tolerate any more of this pain, please go see your doc and have him get the ball rolling with any tests and pain management that you need.

Best of luck.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The various causes of leg pain are atherosclerosis, deep vein thrombosis - leg pain on walking (A blood clot in a deep vein), Leriche syndrome (block in abdominal aorta and/or main leg artery), limb ischaemia (low oxygen to limbs), sciatica, spondylitis of lower vertebrae and peripheral vascular disease (arteries of limbs are involved). A color Doppler test will rule out the possibility of involvement of an artery or vein and its blockage by a clot.
Conditions of heart, kidney and liver and severe anemia can also cause ankles and lower legs to swell.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!
Hi doctornee medical,

I had my heart tested last year with an ultrasound, everything was fine than. I have liver issues that I have posted on here as none of my Dr's have been able to figure out what it is or even why.

also dpm I do not eat red meat of drink coffee, Caffeine makes me very tired and if I were to eat red meat as I have in the past my stomach would hurt for 2-3 days after.  

ok so the earliest I can get in to see my Dr is Wednesday. So I have an appointment
The color Dopplar referredm to by doctornee is not taken of the heart, but the legs to determine problems with circulation. Two different animals.
what a total waste of time. The xrays done did not show anything. My liver enzymes are high again. And she said that she does not know what else to do