swelling right side of body
I have swelling on my right side of my neck, stomach, and foot.  I also am having issues with my face turning red and warm to touch, and I had some bloodwork done that shows very low levels of progesterone.  I am 30 years old and should have been in the range of point 2 to 3 point 0 but mine is point zero 3... I'm not sure why it's so low... On top of all of this my face is turning red and warm almost constantly... I'm not sure what to think so any info would be greatly appreciated
Now my right knee is swelling as well?  very odd
Please go in and get help from a doctor ASAP (today).  And let us know how you are!
I went to my doc and he ran more blood tests than I could count, 13 vials of blood, and will be sending me for a ct if that doesn't show us an answer however now my knees are so weak and stiff and my elbows are starting? what is wrong with me?  I have 4 children to raise and cannot be sick myself...
I hope doctorneemedical will weigh on this.  What sort of CT is he ordering?  Is he checking to make sure you are not going into congestive heart failure or having kidney dysfunction causing the swelling?  Is he looking for rheumatoid arthritis or lupus?  Please keep updating!    I just prayed for you.  It must be very scary for you right now.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.